Sunday, September 27, 2009

If That Is Not A Big Boy...

I don't know what is!!! Whenever Blake wakes up and Kate is not up yet, he makes tons of noise just to wake her up. When I walk him down the hall, he is so loud. I put him down with toys in the living room while I make coffee, but he gets down the hall so fast and starts hitting Kate's door. Too funny! It is like he doesn't know what to do when she is not there.

Kate is hugging Blake- looks like she is tackling him, but he was giggling... sometimes we have to quit hugging because it gets a little rough!
Just another "hug."






Blake has TAKEN OFF! It is like he went from a few steps to really walking around in just a matter of days. He walks from room to room now and has started walking with his toys in his hands.



Cute little diaper butt! I love how babies are bow-legged, I think it is cute.





Taking steps while flashing his teeth. He also started saying "mama" today and has gotten to love the sippy cup. It is like he just grew up all of the sudden! I guess I will have to enjoy him for awhile, because even though I miss my baby, we are not ready for number 3!
Kate has had so many posts, I thought it was time for a just Blake post. We love this boy!

6 comments:

Family Snodgrass said...

He is just adorable! I love the stepping picture!

Anna Bean said...

I can't believe he is walking already- that is amazing. He is so cute. I hope Will and Ellie play together like Blake and Kate do- love it.

Jennifer and Michael said...

Super cute.

Amber said...

So cute Lindsey! He is growing super fast! Noah is not quite walking, but he is on the verge. It is amazing how one day it just clicks and they are off! I agree we just have to enjoy them because we aren't ready for # 3 either! I hope things are going well for yall. Zach starts night float today.....we won't see him till 7 am tomorrow. I am nervous, but I know God will provide. I plan to stay in Bham some this month since he will be working nights and sleeping days. Maybe we could get the kiddos together at the park or something!

Ole Miss Mom said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the little bowlegs also! ;-)

Emily said...

OK, so you must have a super-athlete, Linds! Hope you're liking the walking- I thought it was so convenient when Jane did, but that was only with one child! By the way, you outdid yourself on those burpcloths and diaper cover- they turned out absolutely precious, precious, precious! Thanks so much! I just gave them all to their respective moms last night, and it was really fun.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers