Tuesday, November 24, 2009

These Kids...

These guys make me laugh all the time! (And make me want to scream a lot too!) I was doing laundry the other day, and came in to find them lounging on the dirty pile watching tv. They looked at me like, "can you move please, you are in our way."





Blake's hair has the cutest little curls when his hair first dries. I had to post a picture just for the memories!


This picture is the epitome of these kids. Kate is doing something to Blake, and he is looking at me saying, "Is this ok?" She sure does love him! We were going to Bible Study last night, and I told her to come on, that we were leaving. She said, "Wait, can Bubba come too?" Like we would leave without him! I guess I don't just tell him to come on, I have to pick him up, so she thought we didn't want him to go. I love these guys!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your babies are so sweet!! Wyatt's hair curls in the back as well... I have to remember to take a picture of those curls. Happy Thanksgiving!

Allyson said...

been out of the blogging world for a bit! and just looked at yours again! Wow you have some little blondies! So CUTE! hope all is going great!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers