Monday, January 9, 2012

My First iPhone Dump

Kate has become quite the helper! She loves doing anything to help me with Morgan, and has even helped with a few things around the house. When she helps, it takes a GOOD bit longer, but I am trying to appreciate her willingness! Yesterday, she helped me vacuum and wash dishes.

My sweet Morgan isthe dress up doll around here! Kate loves putting any costume on her. I have to watch Blake, he tries to put his entire blanket over her head.

Blake got a REAL football uniform for Christmas this year, but I can't figure out how to turn it the other way. I got a new iphone for Christmas, and I am LOVING it! I am just not 100% comfortable with all the tricks it does. I talk to Siri on a daily basis, whether it is to ask her when a certain tv show starts back, or to get directions while I drive without using my hands.

We rang in the new year in Greenville this year, and the kids loved doing fireworks in their pajamas!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers