Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kids' Baptisms

The kids both got baptized this past Sunday at church and it went very well. Since we were having them both baptized, I was worried that things may get a little crazy, but we were pleasantly surprised. This picture is funny because Kate kept grabbing the microphone while Brandon was reading their blessings.


Kate in her pretty dress.

Blake in his pretty gown that my mom made. Brandon was not crazy about the idea of a gown, but he looked precious!




Uncle D and his favorite neice and nephews. Kate was really excited about the pictures.

























Kate getting "sprinkled"







and Blake getting "sprinkled."
We had lunch at my parents' house and it was so fun to have all of our families together.

4 comments:

Jennifer and Michael said...

Congrats Slagley falmily! Did you have Godparents or is that just a Catholic thing? I think that Blake looked adorable in his gown! Liam wore one too!

Robin said...

They both looks so precious! What an exciting day.

Emily said...

YEA! Congratulations- I know that was so special for y'all! Their outfits were beautiful, too.

The Hill Family said...

Glad to hear you guys are staying put for a while. I just found out I am having another boy...3 boys oh my! Anyways, I am not due until September 12th so I won't need it until then. I am glad you've gotten some good use out of it. This will be my LAST time to use it...unless somehow god has other hidden plans!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers