Saturday, June 20, 2009

Busy Boy

















Blake loves to eat real food! I don't think I let Kate have adult snacks until she was closer to a year old, but Blake just grabs anything he can find and shoves it in his mouth. Today, he and Kate were playing outside and she was eating cheese puffs, and he just had to try one too. Can you see the precious smile after he finished it?
















Going, Going, Gone! Blake is crawling all over the place and now he has started pulling up on everything too. He pulls up on his Elmo toy, then he is so proud that he has to flash a smile, but then he knocks it over. He hasn't hurt himself on it, but I redirected his attention to the big Pottery Barn chair. He loves it. Kate doesn't love him creeping into her territory, but she is getting better at sharing her stuff. The other morning, she had a bowl of dry cheerios while she sat in her chair and I was in the kitchen when I heard her tell Blake "NO BUBBA!" and when I checked on them, he had his hand in her bowl grabbing a handful of cheerios. He doesn't love milk much anymore, he wants the real stuff! I guess the second one does things a little sooner than the first.
And, I wanted to end with a sassy picture of Kate because she is so funny running through her sprinkler. And, NO, we did not forget her birthday! We just haven't totally celebrated it yet since we all went out of town and life was just a little hectic. More to come on Kate later!












2 comments:

Ole Miss Mom said...

He's gotten so BIG!! And so cute!

Jennifer and Michael said...

Oh my gosh! Pulling up already! What a mover and a shaker. It was great talking to you the other day I miss you something terrible.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers