Monday, June 8, 2009

The Beach

Gigi and her grandbabies. Kate was not sad but it was the only picture where all 3 kids had their eyes open. It was nearly impossible to take a picture with 3 kids.



Thank God for Uncle Heath! The whole time he was in town, he carried both carseats so I could just keep up with Kate. I had to make Turner and Blake matching outfits, but it just made everyone think they were twins who look nothing alike.


We are having fun, but we sure miss Brandon! It just makes me excited to take a family beach trip with him next time. Kelly and I tried to take all 3 kids on the beach- DISASTER!!! Turner didn't even last 4 minutes, Blake and Kate lasted about 10 minutes, and then we were done with the sand for good. At least we tried, and now we know that shifts work better. Kelly goes to the pool in the morning while Turner and Blake nap and I play with Kate. Then I go to the pool in the afternoon while all the kids nap and Kelly stays with them. Kate is having a ball in the water- she would have more fun if Brandon was here. He is a lot more willing to play and get deeper in the water than I am.

5 comments:

Milla C. Photography said...

SO cute! What fun to be with family... I can't believe how big they're getting!

Wanting What I Have said...

Precious, precious pictures!

Jamie and Blake said...

we do miss you and i'm very jealous of your beachtime!!!

Jennifer and Michael said...

Looks like a blast! What fun for you guys. Enjoy that warm weather.

Jennifer and Michael said...

Super cute outfits! I can't get over the pic with you and the kids...they are SO cute! I love the blue eyes, and you look fabulous. Good work mama.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers