Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday Treats



My birthday was this past weekend and I got some fun treats! My mom gave me some Trish McEvoy makeup and some new necklaces and earings (these aren't the exact ones, but pretty close). Some sweet friends brought me beautiful roses that were light pink turning to hot pink on the tips- beautiful!!! Then, my brother gave us a night of babysitting and paid for our movie, so we went to see The Proposal, and it was GREAT! We laughed so hard, and Brandon even enjoyed it! Brandon took me to a great dinner at Brio, and it is so nice to sit and enjoy a meal and talk to each other. Plus, the food at Brio never disappoints! I got some money from Brandon's parents and grandparents and my grandad, so I ordered a new carseat for Blake. It doesn't sound too exciting, but trust me it is! We needed one and don't have a lot extra in the budget these days, so at least I could get the one I wanted! So I am very excited to see this coming soon. My parents took us out to eat at PF Changs last night, which was also great. And they are watching both kids this weekend so that Brandon and I can go to the beach with a friend from college. I am excited to read and relax all weekend! Last week wasn't the best at our house (Brandon's schedule was awful and he was only home 2 nights), so these birthday surprises were a nice treat!





4 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy B'day. Sounds like you had some lovely surprises! Trish McElvoy make up...I have wanted to try that. Alas, I will stick with my cheap make up for the time being :)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like you got some great gifts - especially the babysitting!!! That's always a treat. That's crazy that he's working so much. I thought Family residency was supposed to be more low key!

Dorothy said...

So good to see yall at PF Changs!!! Happy Bday again!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers