Sunday, August 9, 2009

They Will Hate This Later...














"I will help you in."- Kate
"No thanks, I can do this myself."- Blake
I couldn't resist the bottom pictures. They couldn't wait for the water to fill up. Blake was dying to get in. He watched Kate hike her leg up and he thought he could do the same. They won't love these pictures later, but they made me laugh.


















Before the splashing began. They had a blast in the tub tonight. Brandon is on call tonight and it is sad when I use bathtime as an activity just to pass time until bedtime. I let them play until they were little prunes!

After the splash fest... all smiles (for Kate). Blake does love playing but sometimes he looks at me like- can you stop her from splashing me now?










6 comments:

Barki's said...

those are really beautiful pics! Kate looks so grown up!

Wanting What I Have said...

Bath time is play time! I'm so with you there!

Your children are precious, so are the pics!

Jennifer and Michael said...

Really cute! We always use bath time to pass the time until bedtime! You are not the only one :)

Confessions said...

look at those little booties!! SO CUTE! :)

Robin said...

Don't we all use bath time to pass the time until bedtime? That's the longest hour of the day.

Ole Miss Mom said...

So cute...so fun when they realkly start interacting with each other!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers