Saturday, July 9, 2011

Last Minute Before Morgan

A few more additions to her room... I love the pale blue of her room, and it ties into the bedding, but I had to add a few touches of pink to make it more girly.






I have been busy making her some burp cloths, onesies, bibs, and gowns. She is using SO MANY hand-me-downs, it is nice to make something just for her!












Brandon's work did a diaper and wipe shower for us, and it was a huge blessing! We have diapers and wipes stored behind the glider, under the crib, on her changing table shelves, everywhere! It is so nice to get "showered" with a third baby, especially with things you know you will use! There were a few extra treats thrown in there too, along with a gift for Kate and Blake.




She will be coming on Tuesday if she doesn't make an appearance before then! So, this is my last post before she gets here! I am praying for a smooth delivery and transition to a family of 5! Kate and Blake think they are going on a vacation for a few days with my parents, so I am not so worried about them!

And- I forgot to tell you that we got great news at the foot doctor the other day- I will not need surgery, and I got out of that ridiculous hot boot. Now I am just trying to get used to wearing normal shoes again and keep kids from running ON my toe all the time!

I will be back soon with news about Morgan...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you all, Lindsey!
Blessings,
Robin Settle

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers