Thursday, January 17, 2008

Days Fly By!


Kate is getting big so fast that I cannot believe she is mine! I seriously look at her and think that it cannot be the same baby as the tiny 7 pound, 1 ounce baby I had in May! She is pulling up on everything and standing behind her toys. I used to let her sit up on her changing table while I picked out her clothes, but now she can pull up and stand by holding the back side of the table... so not anymore!
Kate loves bathtime! She sits in her bath seat that Papa-G and JoJo gave her for Christmas and chases her duckies! She has started picking up the ducks and putting their heads all the way in her mouth and then splashes the water while she holds the duck with her mouth. This picture was Kate playing in her bathrobe and matching slippers. She was standing on Brandon's lap and jumping up and down and squealing. She loves her daddy!
I am amazed at how Kate has no interest in crawling, but she wants to stand up all the time. When she is sitting up, she just leans and reaches for things and she ends up on her tummy, but just scoots... no crawling yet! I guess not every baby does the same things at the same time! She will crawl when she wants to crawl.
I am going to dinner with my friend LeeAnn for her birthday tonight, and Kate is having a daddy night! Brandon got home early and took his ladies (me and Kate) out for a lunch date, and he is keeping Kate tonight and she is going to have so much fun.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers