Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day/Weekend

We celebrated Valentine's Day all weekend at our house. We ate with some friends and their kids on Saturday night, but then Blake wanted to keep the party going all night... so Brandon took Kate to church and let me and Blake sleep in- best gift of all! Then, my parents watched the kids so we could go to dinner Sunday night and it was so relaxing to not be parenting through dinner! I hope everyone else had a great one too!
In honor of Valentine's Day (a little late), I wanted to post 5 reasons for loving my Valentine:

5- He loves me, even when I take out my sleepless frustration on him. He is always looking for ways to serve me. Sometimes I get frustrated when he is not serving me in the exact way I want, and then I will notice that he was serving me in a different way and I didn't even notice!

4- He is constantly reading and studying on how to be a better husband and father... what he doesn't know is that we already think he is the best there is!

3- He loves our kids more than anoyone else could (besides me :) )



2- He gave me these beautiful kids:

1- His love for the Lord drives him to love me more than I could have ever asked for! He is already teaching our kids about Jesus and how He loves them. What a good example of a husband and father for this little man:

and this little lady:

Happy late V-Day!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

Hi Linds! It's Tiffany from b'wood. I can't figure out how to let people leave comments on my blog. If you know how, email me at misstiff0201@hotmail.com. Also, whenever you get through breastfeeding your sweet blake, I am gonna need my breastpump back. (not until September though). I can't believe you have a boy and a girl. I am soooo jealous. Maybe mine will be a girl this time. We need to catch up(especially on work gossip)! anyway, glad to see you guys are so happy these days! Talk to you soon! Tiffany Hill

Emily said...

Linds, what a great post! Glad your Valentine's was good. Also, how on earth are you doing all that smocking and sewing with your hands so full? SOOO impressive and absolutely darling outfits!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers