Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fun and Cheap Clothes

Kate and Blake (Brandon) gave me some spending money to buy a new bathing suit, but they (he) didn't know that I had already found one on sale a while ago... so they (he) bought me a few other things. Happy Mother's Day to me! I am thankful for two sweet babies to keep me on my toes.
I don't know about any of you blog readers, but I have a hard time finding clothes that look cute and are in my price range. I know many of you are moms, and you know that bodies just don't look the same after babies, or some clothes look like people are trying too hard to stay young. So, I thought I would let you see some of my finds.


I found some cute new clothes today! I was so excited to find shorts that were not to short and not too long. These are called the "boyfriend shorts" from New York and Co. Their whole store was 50% off, so I paid $14 for each pair of these shorts. I got the colors pictured here, but there are plenty of other colors available. I also found the fun tube dress at Old Navy for $15, and it will be a favorite for the summer. It has a strap that comes up from the middle and ties around your neck.
I hate to bore you with a commercial for clothes, but I was pretty excited to find a few things- and you can bet that you will see me wear them over and over again!
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day with their mother or their children today. I am thankful for all the mothers in our families!

1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

And I will be heading to New York & Co TOMORROW. I am so glad you posted about those shorts...I have NO shorts. And you're right, things just don't look the same post babies. Again, I'm so glad you shared.

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers