Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still Here

I promise I am still alive, but we have been busy! Kate finished Mothers' Day Out, so we have had a lot of energy in this house. Brandon and I got away for a weekend without the kids to go to the beach, and it was MUCH NEEDED! He has not had a break in a long time, and it is always nice to get a break from these wild kids. Brandon had to get back to work, so Kelly and I took our kids to the beach and had a few low key days there. It was still great to be at the beach, even if everyone around us thought we were crazy. Life with little kids is just what you make it to be. I always tell people that you can stay home with 2 kids or you can go to the beach with 2 kids, and I would rather do the beach sometimes! Anyway, my laptop crashed, so I have no way to get pictures up right now, but I am hoping my tech-savvy husband will work on it this weekend. The kids are getting so much better around the pool. Kate just puts her floaties on and she is in the pool for hours. Blake will hang around the steps and play with water toys, and occasionally get in the water with floaties. My plan is to go to my parents' house all summer and get them very used to the pool, and maybe try to get a little sun while we are there! I hope I can get some pictures up so you can see some cute beach shots.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers