Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Makes Me Smile

Something about sleepy kids makes me smile. Kate has been resisting naps lately, which means she will pass out later or be terrible the rest of the day. I let her watch cartoons so she wouldn't wake Blake one afternoon while I sewed, and I turned around and found her like this.



Blake is a typical boy- he wants food immediately when he wakes up! In the mornings, he gets out of bed saying, "I want bar," which means a Nutrigrain bar. In the afternoons, it is all about the "kackers." His sweaty bed head made me laugh today, and the fact that he couldn't shovel the Cheezits in fast enough.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

oh my goodness - its been a while since ive visited your blog! i cannot believe how big blake is!!! insane! and the girols have been resisting naps too with the same end result. we have quiet time. hannah will fall asleep... leah never does. and will still go strong at 11pm!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers