Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Blake and Happy Halloween!

Blake turned 2 on Halloween! My baby is 2, I cannot believe it! We didn't have a party because I have only had first birthday parties for each, and I didn't want to have another for him and not for her, etc, etc. So we had a family cupcake night. Blake had asked for green cupcakes, so I just did green sugar on chocolate icing. The sad thing is he didn't even want the cupcake!








Kate is always happy to cheer him on!


Kate was a ladybug for Halloween, and Blake was supposed to be a monkey... but he would have NO part in dressing up. So, it was a good thing we didn't end up Trick or Treating.























My parents came over to celebrate and go out to dinner. When Blake woke up from his nap, he ONLY wanted Gigi... as in, would not let go of her. My dad (and Kate) put together his tricycle they gave him, and then Kate played with it since he wouldn't let go of my mom. We went to dinner and came home, not too eventful, but we did get to celebrate our favorite 2 year old! He is still his sweet self, but has been throwing some fits like you would not believe. We are going to nip this "terrible twos" behavior in the bud! Brandon worked most of the weekend, so we just rested and let Kate trick or treat from my parents, Blake didn't care! I don't know where I have been but I have been busy, and our computer was down, so maybe I will be back to the blogworld now!

2 comments:

Elizabeth and David said...

Hard to believe Blake is already 2! He is too cute. Happy Birthday Blake. Sorry we missed you in Greenville, will have to try to get together again soon : )

Anna Bean said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Blake!!! Kate was so cute in her ladybug costume. We keep birthdays pretty low key around here too, makes it nice on everyone:)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers