Tuesday, November 23, 2010

From Their Eyes

I have a lot to be thankful for! Two of my biggest ones would like to share some things they are thankful for now. I have been asking them to tell me what they were thankful for, so this is straight out of their mouths.

Kate- Campbell (her BFF), Mommy and Daddy, Bubbie (Blake), all my grandparents, Sage and Montana (some more friends), Caroline (a buddy from MDO), rambling about when she behaves and gets to watch "toons."
Blake- Mommy, my head (as he points to his head), Dora and Boots (Do NOT forget Boots!), Cheetos, Kate, John Burke, Turner, K.K. (Kelly), baby Chloe, Pop Pop, my back (pointing to his back).

Obviously there are a lot of things left off of this list, but these were straight from them tonight. Just thought I would share that you are never too young to be thankful! I am thankful for these 2 silly kids.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers