Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You're So Vain...



Kate got into my makeup bag and is chewing on some mascara and lipgloss... a girl after my own heart! If anyone knows me well, they know that I "collect"/am obsessed with Trish McEvoy makeup. So, naturally Kate is going to love it too! I had to move the rest out of the way because Brandon would die if she really did ruin some of it, he thinks it is too expensive to use, much less play with!
Then, Kate got into the bottom drawer of the bathroom while I was getting ready, and she found some toothpaste. I always know when she has gotten into something because she gets very quiet. She was just chewing away on the cap, I am sure it feels good on those gums. (Tooth update- we have 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom, with more on the way in!) I made sure there was no toothpaste on the cap that she could get to so I just let her chew a little more.
Who knew babies cared so much about their appearance at such a young age? I just thought these were funny!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

She is too cute! Can't believe how big she is getting. Sounds like y'all are having a blast with her!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers