Monday, July 28, 2008

Will Push For Stroller



Ok, so after my last post, I have been mildly obsessed with this stroller. This is the Phil and Ted's Sport stroller. You can use it as a single stroller or attach the little back seat to make it a double. The double part is actually underneath the other seat instead of next to it, so it is as narrow as a single stroller. I talked Brandon's ear off about how this is the most amazing stroller, how there are so many options (you can also get an attachment for around $25-30 for a Graco carseat), and how this will serve as an indoor and outdoor stroller. I thought that he would just ignore me as usual and laugh at my new obsession, BUT- he got hooked too!
We just happened to look on all of the sites and see how much they cost, and it was a no go. Until we looked on Ebay! I found one on Ebay with an hour left, so we stalked it and waited til the last minute to place a bid, and we won it! We got the above stroller in charcoal gray, but the best pictures of it were these red ones. Anyway, long story short... we have been joking about what will be my "pushing present" for having Blake. (The other day, I said I needed a haircut, and Brandon asked if it could be my present- NOT funny!) So, you are looking at my pushing present for having this little man, and I will just have to do the pushing a little later. I am pretty excited about getting the stroller a little early so I can play with it with Kate, and then add the extra seat in when he gets here.
Thanks for all the advice/opinions about strollers, it really helps hearing from other people. I thought this would be a long process of stroller hunting, but Ebay had a little surprise waiting on us today! Another amazing detail: when I went to check out on Ebay, I had earned a 10% off coupon that expires tomorrow, which basically paid for the shipping. I am a little shocked that all of this fell into place, considering how I have not gotten anything ready for Blake yet. I will still probably run around like a crazy person soon because I have just realized that I am so ill prepared this time around. Time flies, I guess!

5 comments:

LB said...

that's really exciting that you found the stroller on e-bay. I love stuff like that, when everything just falls into place. My new favorite activity is to look for name brand baby clothes on e-bay. I just bought a cute little Kelly's Kids romper for Ada to wear on her birthday, and I payed more for shipping than I did for the actual outfit. I have a few things I am bidding on right now.

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

you got it - yea! thats awesome... can't wait to see it. i never got a push present for campbell - does that mean i get 2 next time? :)

Amber said...

YAY for your new stroller! It looks very nice! I have the Kolecraft contour.....which I think you were looking at....and I am excited about using it, but it is definitely on the heavy side! I will interested to know how yours turns out!

Emily said...

Congrats! I know you are excited.

Unknown said...

The stroller which you won is really amazing. Phil and Ted's Sport stroller are known for their quality .You are very lucky to win such amazing stroller. We got new Mickey Sun Shop 'n Drive which is very comfortable and convenient for use.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers