Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This Dog is Walking on Thin Ice!

Tonight, I made yummy dijon crusted turkey tenderloin and we were enjoying dinner while we left the rest on the counter (like anyone would) in our kitchen. All of the sudden, we hear something hit the floor and see Bailey RUN from the kitchen towards our room, towards her kennel. She knew she was busted! There was a massive piece of tenderloin (probably half of one) and some slices we had cut on the floor! I was ready to spank the tar out of her, but Brandon just dragged her back to the kitchen, put on her training collar (you train them with a beep and if they do not obey it has a small shock) and showed her the meat and then gave her a beep and said "No ma'am!" I hope she learns from that, because I don't know if I will have that much patience while he is not here to calmly beep her! How are we supposed to eat in peace with this food thief roaming the kitchen?! I think we are going to have to lock her up in our room while there is any food out, isn't that sad? I am counting down days until we can get a home with a backyard so I can throw Bailey outside and not worry about my food surviving long enough for me to eat a meal!
All of this talk about food has reminded me that I have not posted my recipe club blog address for all of my readers to see. A few friends and I have a recipe club that meets every other Tuesday and we have a theme each week for recipes. We make the dish and post our recipes on a blog. Also, we bring our kids and let them play and we really just use it as a visiting hour. It may not be very interesting to you, but I have seen a lot of blog talk about recipes lately, so I thought I would post this site, and I will also add it to my blog links spot. It is recipeclubbirmingham.blogspot.com. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Bailey seem to be living it up in your kitchen. Bless your heart - i know that is frustrating. Thanks for the recipe website - I love those!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers