Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tagged

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to Bible Study
2. Ate yummy lunch at Iz Too
3. Trimmed hedges in my front yard
4. Appliqued 4 burp cloths
5. Made a delicious dinner loaded with vegetables- we are trying to eat healthier around here
6. Worked on smocking a new dress for Kate
7. Read some of my book
8. Kept Kate from shoving an entire animal cracker in Blake's mouth

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Speak another language fluently- I really don't like Spanish, so I would rather speak French
2. Get Blake to sleep through the night
3. Read books more often
4. Keep up with old friends better
5. Hide my facial expressions- they get me in trouble a lot
6. Exercise- and enjoy it... right now it is just so hard to find a good activity for me to do with the kids in a good time frame (not interrupting naps, etc.)
7. Lay out by the pool all day long
8. Keep my house incredibly clean

8 Shows I Watch

1. Tori and Dean- Home Sweet Hollywood
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Army Wives
5. Today Show- yes it is liberal, but I do love it
6. Brothers and Sisters
7. Extreme Home Makeover- Brandon loves this show
8. Criminal Minds

8 Favorite Foods

1. Mexican... cheese dip- yum!
2. Ice Cream
3. Fruit
4. Dips- any appetizer dips, spinach and artichoke, salsa, etc. There is a restaurant in Orange Beach called Cosmos and they have the best homemade non-mexican cheese dip- That was for you Katie Compton!
5. Taziki's Friday Special
6. Macaroni and Cheese
7. Feta Cheese
8. Fish with lemon seasoning

8 Places I Have Traveled

1. Utah
2. Bahamas
3. England
4. Grand Cayman
5. Honduras
6. Germany
7. Mexico
8. Jamaica

8 Places I Would Like to Travel

1. New York
2. St. Lucia
3. The beach more often
4. Africa
5. St. Thomas
6. Cape Cod
7. Canada- it is supposed to have great skiing
8. California- been there but I don't remember it

Oh Yeah, and I would like to tag
1. Katie Compton
2. Katie Finley
3. Jamie Booth
4. Ginger Turner

2 comments:

Jennifer and Michael said...

You KILL me!!! Just the mention of Iz too and Taziki's is making my mouth water. MMM that caramel cake at Iz too and Friday night special at Taziki's bring back so many memories. I miss you guys a ton!!! When can I come there or you come here?

katie said...

thanks for the cosmos shout out... and the tag! :) now i need to think of a list as creative as yours...

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers