Friday, March 26, 2010

Shouting It Out


I really wish I had something more exciting to tell you about on a Friday night, but I just changed a load of the kids clothes from the washer to the dryer and was amazed! There are a few shirts with what I thought were set-in stains, but they came out! I used a ton on each thing, but I didn't even let them sit very long before putting them in the wash- and all the stains came out. One shirt was COVERED in strawberry juice, orange drippings, and remnants of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich... all gone! It is Shout Advanced Action Gel for Set-In stains- they are not kidding!
Random, I know, but I feel like I need to share when something works! Here is Blake showing you his staining skills and his toothy smile.

2 comments:

Ole Miss Mom said...

He's looking so grown up!! So cute!

Wanting What I Have said...

I heart shout, bleach, and my old toothbrush. There isn't much we can't get out! :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers