Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kind Of Sad When...


You are so excited about a kitchen appliance that you blog about it.
But, you NEED to know how much I love this thing. It amazes me how easy it is, and how much it really does eliminate freezer burn. I am the kind of person that buys my meat at one time, then portions it out into serving sizes and freezes, so this thing is a dream come true. Like I said, kind of sad!
Brandon gave me the Food Saver for Christmas, and I wondered if I would really use it, and I HAVE! Last night, we just had leftover peppers and onions that were already sliced, but I don't need them this week, so I put them all in a bag and it shrunk the bag to about 1/3 of the original size, and got all of the air out.
If you have seen the Food Saver, and have been wondering if it is worth it, IT IS! And no, the company is not paying me to promote it. I just thought you should know about my new friend in my kitchen.

2 comments:

Anna Bean said...

Awesome! How you doing? Miss you!

Brittny said...

I had a $10 off coupon for one before Christmas, but never saw one (wasn't looking) and wasn't sure if I would use it. I've got a Ziploc suction pump thing I use and it's ok, but I don't think it keeps the food as long as a Food Saver would. I think I know what I'm going to add to my list!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers