Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Blake in his carseat after we got home from the hospital... it took a lot of blankets to stuff around him for him to fill in the seat.

Showing off some pursed lips.

"Why are you snapping in my face, I am trying to relax here!"

Just to show you how long and skinny he is... this one looks like you stretched out a frog's legs, but he is our little string bean!
We are really enjoying having him home! We got home Sunday morning and Kate came home around lunchtime. When I got her up from her afternoon nap, she had a fever of 102.5, so she went home with my parents for another night. My mom took off Monday and stayed home with Kate, and Derek kept her this morning, but we had to get her back sometime... So she is now home with us and loving having free reign of her toys and books. Brandon took her to the doctor this afternoon and she just has a viral cold, but the fever is still there. We are just keeping her away (as much as we can) from Blake and washing hands a lot! I am so glad to have her back home. I never knew how hard it would be to be away from her for that long. I am with her all day everyday, so I was missing my girl! Brandon is glad she is back too, maybe because he is a little tired of my tears! We are still working on sleeping- Blake sleeps ALL DAY LONG, and then gets a little restless at night. I think I will just have to learn how he is comfortable. I have tried to make him stay awake during the day, but he is not having it! We will figure all of this out soon, I am sure. More pictures later!

4 comments:

Jennifer and Michael said...

So glad you posted more pics, I was checking a couple times a day. I wish I was there to give you a hand. He is so beautiful, I mean handsome :) Miss you!

L-Mo said...

He's so beautiful! Congrats to you guys!

Barki's said...

He is so precious! I love those skinny legs. You look amazing too in the hospital pics.

Emily said...

I love the pics. I hate that Kate has been sick. I know that has been hard on you. We want to come see you guys sometime so just let me know when you all get settled and what days will work. We hated we were out of town while you were in the hospital.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers