Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Curious Kate


Yes, she is pulling his hair... we are working on being kind to each other at our house. Kate has gotten very interested in Blake lately- she has been kicking and biting and pulling his hair to see what kind of response she gets. I think she has realized that the response she gets is not so fun, so I am hoping that this phase of exploration ends soon. She wants to hold him all the time and she comes to me and says, "hold it." Funny kid!


Another way of "exploring" has been to play with his stuff. She loves climbing into his swing, sit in his bouncy seat, and lay in his tub. She just can't figure out why she cannot play with certain things and why she cannot get into his cradle or carseat.

Blake is getting big so fast! He enjoys sitting up in the bumbo seat, but he gets tired pretty fast. I feel like time is flying and I am trying to do a better job of keeping up with pictures, we will see!

He is a ladies' man! Kate thought it would be sweet to share her baby dolls with him. When I saw this, I had to get a picture just to show Brandon that his sonis already putting moves on the ladies- do you see he has his arm around one!
Things have been busy around here lately, but I hope to post more as things slow down. I need to post some recent sewing projects I have been working on too. More to come soon!



No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers