Friday, December 18, 2009

Getaway

Headed to look at this...



Happy 5 year Anniversary to me! Brandon and I have been married 5 years today! We are taking the kids to stay with my parents, and we are off on a getaway! He has been working ALL THE TIME for the past few weeks/months, and we are ready to both be in the same room for longer than 2 hours at a time. I feel like lately, he comes home from work (if he comes home from work, he has been on call too often), we eat dinner, play for a few minutes, bathe kids, put them to bed, and then we both crash. I am looking forward to some sleep, some strolling through stores, some good food, some sleep, some sitting by a fire, and some more sleep!
We are going to...

Gatlinburg! Hopefully we won't have the lovely bedding in our cabin... I will take pictures of ours. I am pretty sure all the cabins have the tacky quilted country motif. These are not necessarily our cabin or room, they are just random pictures to give you an idea of what I am looking forward to. See you soon!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like such fun! I hope you both have a wonderful restful getaway!!

Caroline Bobo said...

Happy 5 years!!! We had looked into getting a cabin there for our anniversary but decided to do it another year! Will be soo fun! Enjoy time with each other!

Wanting What I Have said...

Have a GREAT time!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers