Sunday, December 13, 2009

Having Some Fun

I haven't blogged lately because we have been so busy, but we are having some fun around here! I have been doing a ton of sewing, trying to do some Christmas shopping, and trying to keep up with these guys! Don't let Blake's "unsure face" fool you, he loved this!





I don't think this toy wagon was intended to carry a small child, but no harm done! They were literally squealing while they were going through the house. It was funny because when Blake got out, Kate got in and looked right at him and said, "It is my turn, you pull me!" I am pretty sure he just turned around and found something else to play with. Isn't it funny that she thinks he can understand and play with her like other kids her age!
See his smile now? He is a sweet boy! He likes to run up to you, give you a hug, and then get right back down to play some more. He doesn't have too much time to snuggle, so I take it while he gives it to me! He is getting so big, I can't believe this will be his second Christmas.

4 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

They are SO cute!

We had the same wagon. Our kids did the same thing. One day little man figured out how to tie it to the back of his "four wheeler." He drug that thing (with his bo bear in the back) ALL THE TIME...until the bottom literally fell out of it. :)

Caroline Bobo said...

love the update! They are the cutest kids ever!! Enjoy the sound of little ones during the holidays! Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE! Looks like they are having a blast. I miss mine being that age.

Enjoy every moment.

Emily Ferris said...

L - i haven't checked y'alls blog in ages and am just blown away by how big your kiddos have gotten! they are just precious!!
Merry Christmas!!
emily

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers