Sunday, February 14, 2010

Don't Judge

That is not Kate in the pink furry-hooded jacket, that is my sweet boy! Poor Blake didn't have a jacket that would keep him from getting wet in the snow, so he had to wear one of Kate's old ones- don't judge. Brandon was not very excited to see Blake in a pink jacket! But- he agreed that it is not worth buying Blake a waterproof jacket when we get snow maybe twice a year here. I still hesitated to post pictures, for blackmail purposes, but they were just so cute playing in the snow!


Kate had a blast making snowballs and learning how to make snow angels. Derek and Stacy came over to play, which was nice because I don't enjoy the freezing, wet melting snow all over my clothes and boots!
Uncle D kept Blake from getting wet by a shoulder ride. He has one little girl who LOVES him. He even brings her puffy stickers, so she is hooked on him!







Sweet Blake, please don't hate me for the pink jacket. You screamed so loud to go outside, I had to do something so you could enjoy the snow. Forgive me for the evidence!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

This is SO funny! I swear I would do the same thing- I always joke that should we have a girl next time, she will probably be wearing a lot of blue sleepers because they only wear them when they are asleep- and who would know? :) Glad ya'll had fun in the snow!

Wanting What I Have said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...this is so funny! It reminds me of the first really cold winter night we had when Little Man was a baby. I didn't have any warm boy pajamas, so I put him in Sister's pink footy pajamas. T just about died and made me promise NEVER to do it again! :) I think you made a great choice. He's obviously all boy!

Robin said...

That is hillarious! Sweet Blake is totally oblivious to the fact that he's dressed like a girl. Cute pictures, looks like they had fun.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers