Friday, March 16, 2012

A Birthday Trip and Enjoying Outside


This sweet girl was making some noise during her nap, so I went to check on her, and I am glad I did! She was standing up for the first time in her crib leaning over to reach her pacifier. This is the AFTER picture, after lowering her mattress. Usually I would leave that as a chore for Brandon, but I couldn't let her have another minute in that crib with it at that height. Little stinker!
For some reason, Kate has been begging to get her hair cut, so I just did it before I could talk myself out of it. She looks cute, but OLD!



We have LOVED this weather the past several days. We play soccer, baseball, run races, pick flowers, sit on blankets and read, etc. Anything to just be outside.

Brandon turned 30 last weekend, so we had a little family trip to the mountains. It was JUST what we needed. We had a birthday "party," played games, relaxed on the porch, enjoying an amazing view, and got some much needed rest. It is funny that I felt so rested since we had all 3 kids the whole weekend, but I think they knew it was a vacation too, and they enjoyed it. They loved having a new place to explore, and LOVED having their dad around for the whole weekend, without any interruptions!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers