Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More facts...

Laura Beth tagged me again for another fact list, so here goes...

10 years ago, I was 15!!! I was a sophomore in high school and probably being mean like most 15 year old girls. I wasn't thinking anything about the future, husband, kids, etc. So- I was way away from where I am now!

5 things on my to-do list:
1)Pack for the beach
2)Clean my house
3)Go buy some sunscreen
4)Make a dessert to take to my friend's house tonight
5)Laundry!!!

5 favorite snacks:
1)Ice cream (I know it is a dessert, but it is sometimes snack in the afternoon)
2)Mexican dip
3)Cheez-its
4)Fruit (especially strawberries and oranges)
5)Chocolate covered raisins

5 things I would do if I had a billion dollars:
1)Buy a much bigger house with a big kitchen and yard
2)Pay off all of Brandon's student loans
3)Get a large beach house that I would let all of my friends and family use in Watercolor Beach
4)Buy Brandon some hunting land
5)Get a new big SUV (Tahoe, etc.)

5 bad habits:
1)Biting my nails
2)Staring at people/people watching
3)Procrastinating housework
4)Frustration with Kate when she is whiny
5)Reality TV

5 places I have lived:
1)Birmingham
2)Auburn
3)Tuscaloosa
That is all!

5 jobs I have had:
1)babysitter
2)Roly Poly sandwiches, sandwich maker extraordiare
3)Eastern Urology Associates, office assistant
4)Brookwood Hospital, RN in NICU
5)Brookwood Neonatology Associates, clinician, assistant to physicians and practicioners

I don't think I am going to tag anyone this time around... more later!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers