Monday, April 21, 2008

Talented?



We went to Greenville this past weekend to visit Brandon's family, and Kate found a new toy... a very big toy! She started banging on the keys and when she realized just how noisy she could be, she loved it! She went up and down the keys, and she kept trying to stand up to play them. We got to see all of Brandon's grandparents, his parents, and 2 of his 3 brothers. They don't get to see Kate too often, so they enjoyed seeing her and watching her explore her toys and try to walk.
We got to brag on her new found sleeping habits. She has been doing great (knock on wood) with crying herself to sleep. She doesn't even cry anymore, she just whines every once in a while. I haven't had to wear my earplugs in a week or so, she doesn't wake up much at night, and if she does it isn't for long. I will have to tell Dr. Peters that she was right... but I did not think she would be! It is amazing how much better I feel when she sleeps well, I feel like a new person!
This week is "Scholars Week" for Brandon, so he only has to go in to UAB from 10 to 12 everyday. Kate and I are driving him each morning so he doesn't have to worry about a parking pass and fighting traffic- it was fun to drop him off this morning! I have already made him promise me at least one lunch date! Kate and I are leaving him Friday to go to the beach, so we will enjoy him being here this week. We are going to re-plant some tomatoes and peppers that seemed to dwindle after cold/hot/cold/hot weather this afternoon and enjoy this beautiful weather now! Hopefully the weather will stay nice so these will survive.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers