Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sweet Babies and Recent Projects


Blake has really started enjoying bathtime. I don't know if this picture is too far away, but he has a sweet smile on his face. I was pouring the water at just the right time to keep him covered.

After bathtime... my sweet boy!
This is a pair of pants I made for Kate... they look so cute on! I just use a little of the same fabric to do an applique initial on a white shirt for such a cute outfit. I am going to add a section to my blog of prices and design ideas if anyone is interested in using me as your personal seamstress! :)

This is another applique shirt I made to go with matching pants or shorts. They look so precious on!

This is the latest dress I made and smocked for Kate. I am so glad that I went to the classes to learn how to make these dresses from start to finish, I am getting much faster at it and will keep cranking them out!

Here is Kate "holding it" as she says. On a daily basis, she holds Blake and now she even says "I suv you." I was making him mad by sucking his nose out the other day and he was screaming... Kate climbed up onto my bed and kissed him on his forehead and said "I sorry" and "sss ok." She really is sweet to him, sometimes the sweetness just freaks him out a little. She can get him to smile better than any of us! Life is getting more and more fun with these kids!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow I LOVE your clothing. Did you take smocking classes? When we have a little one, that is definitely one thing I want to learn how to do. I love sewing but am just sticking to drapes, dog beds and pillows at this point.

Wanting What I Have said...

You are SO STINKIN' talented!!!! Those pants are SOOOO cute! And the dress is beautiful!

The Slagleys said...

Thanks, you guys are sweet! I did take classes... and I am so glad I did! It looks much harder than it is!

LB said...

I am so impressed!! Okay, if I ever learn how to sew (which will require a class) then maybe I can take the smocking class. What a valuable thing to know how to do!! The outfits are all so cute.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers