Tuesday, January 22, 2008



Kate loves eating the ducks when she is in the bath. She dives for the small ducks and then puts their heads in her mouth. She has a duck family with a momma duck and three or four baby ducks. We like to line up the baby ducks on the side and watch her try to grab them and throw them in the water. The momma duck is still a little too big for her to move all by herself. Most people probably do bath time for hygeine reasons... we, on the other hand, do it because Kate LOVES it! It is her favorite time of the day, and I think it is because Daddy is usually around for bath time and she knows that he loves to play with the ducks too! I wanted to add a few funny pictures just because I see her everyday and she makes me laugh, but I forget to tell family and friends some of the little things she does.

Another funny thing she does is stand facing the couch and jump up and down and laugh really loud. The picture above is her when she stopped to make sure I was watching her.


We went to Greenville for Brandon to hunt one last time this season and for his family to see Kate. It is amazing that she changes so quickly. We have not seen them for 2 weeks or so, and they pointed out all of the things she is doing now that they had not seen. We had a blast being with Papa-G and JoJo and Kate's 3 uncles! I love watching young guys with a baby, it makes me laugh to see them get on the floor and play with her!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers