Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We're going to give it a try...

Okay... I keep reading all of these blogs of friends who faithfully write all about their day-to-day activities, and I think I will give it a try and see if there is really anything "blogworthy" going on in my life. I have little windows of time throughout the day, so I will try and use them to write about our life as the Slagley family!
Brandon and I met in the Spring of 2002 and we got married in December of 2004. Then, our whole world changed in May of 2007 when we had our sweet Baby Kate! We have had the best time watching her grow and form her own personality. This blog will hopefully let you see pictures of her and let you read stories about what she is doing.
In case you need some more background info...
I am and have been a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit at Brookwood Medical Center since June, 2004. I still work part-time (flexi) whenever I can, but it is not all that often. Brandon is in his third year of Medical School at UAB, but he is doing most rotations in Tuscaloosa. We have a dog named Bailey, who has sadly been shafted since we had a REAL child! She used to be the baby of the house.

2 comments:

Mama Bird said...

Lindsey
I am so glad you are doing this...it is the best thing ever. Not only is it a release for us mom's but it keeps everyone up to date on what is going on! Good Luck and have fun with it!

Blessings
Kristen

Allyson said...

our dogs know the feeling! :) glad to have another blog to read!
Allyson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers